Thursday, January 3, 2013

...i have not been a very good blogger/artist/promoter of my stuff type of person...hell, i haven't done anything with my blog since 2011!!! WTF!!!...i have gotten so lazy...and disinterested in promoting my work...showing my work and ...just doing my work that it isn't funny..i have had a huge lack of creativity for some time now...i guess by posting in my blog that i am working on getting "it" back...i have been posting in my studio's FB page...but, i know that if i am o reach out further...to possible get some more work ...that my blog is a start....

and if any of you...all 45 of you...read this...it may be a good thing...
i'm not sure just who to apologize to...
to you...?i guess...

so...i am trying to make things better...i want to try and just "make" things...please stay tuned...maybe by using 2013 as a re-starting point...maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment